Stats for Leveling: RecommendationsThe stats that will help you most while leveling are the ones that help you win solo fights efficiently. Focus mostly on the Base Stats, since these also factor into many of the other stats.
- Be sure to buy your Passives from your class trainer!
- Every class can benefit from the survivability stats: Morale, Vitality, Armour, and +Melee Defence rating.
- Captains, Champions, Guardians, and Wardens need Might to improve melee damage. Burglars use Might as a secondary stat, after Agility. +Melee Critical rating is good stat for melee damage too.
- Burglars need Agility to improve hit chance and melee crits. The other melee classes use Agility as a secondary stat, after Might.
- Hunters need Agility to improve ranged damage, hit chance and crits. +Ranged Critical rating is another good stat for hunters.
- Minstrels, Lore-masters and Rune-keepers need Will to improve tactical damage (and heals). Fate is a good secondary stat to improve crits, as is +Tactical Critical rating.
- If you find you need more Power to finish your fights, add Will to increase your total Power and regen power more quickly between fights, or use food.
- How Stats Work
- Stats for Survivability
- Stats for Damage
- Stats for Tanking
- Stats for Healing
- Developer Diary: Character Panel Update (lotro.com)
<< Prev Page 3 of 3