Current ReleaseThe current release of the LI Spender Tool is v0.8.1. This is a minor data-only update, the tool will still show v0.8. You may need to do a deep refresh of your browser (Ctrl-F5) to see the changes before cache expires.
- Fixed a data issue that was causing some rank 2 values to be wrong for second and first age LIs.
- Fixed Captain's Tactics: Focus in-Combat Power Regen Buff to be a rating that adjusts with level and age.
- Updated Minstrel's Ballad of Composure (Ranged Damage) to be a Minor legacy.
- Corrected the name of Minstrel's Echoes of Battle Resistance Debuff.
Known IssuesAs of the current release, the following issues are known to exist:
- Guardian's Vexing Blow Damage is not available to add to 2H weapons.
- Added support for level 65 First Age legendary items.
- Legacies now indicate whether they are Major or Minor, replacing Pool A/B.
- Updated legacy data for burglar, hunter and minstrel to reflect Update 2 class updates.
- Updated legacy data for lore-masters to reflect November Update class updates
- Corrected a data error that was preventing Hunter's Find the Path Movement Speed from being ranked up to max tier.
- Updated the max value for Guardian's Targeted Melee Skill Range to +2.3.
- Corrected the cost for Lore-master's Light of the Rising Dawn Damage for Tier 6.
- Updated logic for Ratings Legacies to shift one notch up the value curve when the LI is equip level 65. See Choosing Your Legendary Items for details.
- Added data for the new Champion legacies: Dire Need Cooldown, Fear Nothing Cooldown and Ferocious Strikes Cooldown.
- Updated the names of several Champion legacies that have changed slightly. For example, "Increased Damage for Feral/Savage" is now "Damage for Feral/Savage Strikes"
- Updated the name of the Warden legacy "Javelin Toss Range" to "Javelin Skills Max Range".
- Corrected data for a number of legacies:
- Value Profile for Hunter's Find the Path Movement Speed was wrong (should be +%, not -%)
- Value Profile for Champion's Stun Duration was wrong (should be +, not +%)
- Values for Burglar's Off-hand Critical Chance were slightly off.
- The "Return to Configuration" URL now works in IE.
- Staff is now a weapon-type choice for Lore-masters.
- Both "Stat" and "Lesser Stat" legacies can now be applied to level 60 legendary items.
- The item description for two-handed weapons for Captains now includes Great Club.
- Further performance tuning.
- Updated data for a number of legacies:
- Healing Skill Power Cost
- Burning Embers Range
- Low Cut Bleed Chance
- Call of Orome Damage
- Tactics: On Guard Parry Rating Buff
- Tactics: Relentless Attack Critical Rating Buff
- Added a "Set Tiers to 6" button on the Spend Points tab.
- Fixed some small layout issues in Firefox and IE 7.
- Tuned caching and server-side performance.
- Added data sets for Champion and Guardian. All classes are now supported!
- Added support for Legacy of Stat and Legacy of Lesser Stat scrolls - Vitality, Might, Agility, Will and Fate.
- When selecting legacies, you now see which Pool (A or B) the legacy comes from.
- On the Item tab, the item setup buttons and title will be more descriptive for class items and ranged weapons once you select a class. For example, Level 65 Captain's Emblem of the Third Age.
- On the Legacies tab, legacies are now removed from the drop-list after being added and returned to the drop-list if removed.
- Clicking "Update" on the Legacies tab after spending points no longer resets the rank of the default legacy back to 1.
- Corrected the Rank 2 cost of the following legacies when they appear on a First or Second Age LI:
- Burglar - Pulse Modifier for Glee
- Captain - Maximum targets for Pressing Attack
- Champion - Rend Pulses
- Guardian - Challenge Targets, Guardian Area Effect Melee Targets, Guardian Bleed Pulses
- Hunter - Maximum Targets for AoE Skills
- Lore-master - Ancient-Craft Targets, Bane Flare Targets, Burning Embers Pulses, Fire-Lore Targets, Wizard's Fire Pulses
- Minstrel - Call of the Second Age Targets
- Runekeeper - Vivid Imagery Targets
- Added data sets for Burglar, Captain and Rune-keeper.
- The default legacy now appears on the Point Spender tab if using Internet Explorer 7 (or IE 8 in compatibility mode)
- Hover tooltips now work in Internet Explorer.
- You should be seeing less movement due to large modifier values affecting the width of the Value column.
- LI Spender Tool UI
- Return to Configuration URL feature
- LI Spender Tool data for Hunter, Lore-master, Minstrel and Warden
|v0.2||4/15/2010||Beta||Added data sets for Burglar, Captain and Rune-keeper; Bug Fixes|
|v0.3||4/21/2010||Beta||Added data sets for Champion and Guardian; Bug Fixes|
|v0.4||4/29/2010||Beta||Added Set Tiers to 6 button; Fit and Finish Fixes|
|v0.5||6/27/2010||Beta||Data updates; Fit and Finish fixes|
|v0.6||9/6/2010||Production||Update for LOTRO F2P (V3B2) release; data fixes|
|v0.8||3/17/2011||Production||Update for Update 2 (V3B3) release; data fixes|