Below are instructions on how to use the LI Spender Tool.
Accessing the ToolYou can reach the LI Spender tool from the LI Spender menu on lotro.mmorsel.com or by entering the URL directly: http://lotrotools.mmorsel.com/lispender.
Design NotesWe made some important simplifications in designing this tool:
- Supported browsers. Firefox 3.6 (or newer), Google Chrome 4.0 (or newer), Internet Explorer 7 (or newer) and Safari on iPhone. If you are having troubles with a different browser, let us know. We can't guarantee a fix but we'll certainly consider it.
- Equippable Level of 60 and 65. Equippable level is the level at which your character can equip the legendary item (LI). We chose these two levels as they are the most likely to be leveled by players. There are subtle differences between LIs of different equippable levels, such as the values of the default legacies and how values and costs scale.
- Item Experience Level of 60 and 70. LIs gain level through item experience points. We chose these two levels as they are maximum for any LI with and without a Scroll of (Lesser) Delving.
- Current Legacies Only. We chose not to support legacies that no longer appear during ID or reforge, but still might be on LI that were IDed or reforged before these legacies were removed from the available pool.
- Pulses and Targets. Legacies that are Pulses or Targets cost less to upgrade from Rank 1 to Rank 2 on First and Second Age LIs. Because the data is different for every legacy by level and age, we chose not to support this. In practical terms, this is a minor points cost savings as it only applies to the first, cheapest rank.
Describing Your Legendary ItemThe first tab, Item, lets you describe the class, type, level and age of your legendary item.
- Select your class
- Select the item type
- Select the equipable level of your item. If your item is not level 60 or 65, pick the next highest of these. For example, if your LI can be equipped at level 59, choose 60.
- Select the age of your item
- Click Update. This sets your item description (see the title at the top of the tool) and takes you to the Legacies tab.
- To change your item description, click the Start Over button.
Go to HomePage 1 of 2 Next >>