Why You Should Advertise on mmorselWith our commitment to accuracy, high-quality writing and presentation, mmorsel has developed trust and authority within the LOTRO community. Here’s what our readers are saying:
- “I am so delighted I found this site! It is EXCELLENT! I will be referring all of our kin's "newbies" here for a good overview for all things LOTRO!”
- “My new home page! This site is wonderful. I've recently started playing LotRO. Not only does mmorsel help me understand my new world, it's nice to look at, and the writing is entertaining.
- “This truly is the best Lotro resource site on the web. Thank you for the Turbine Points Finder; what a well turned utility! I will make sure to send all my friends and kinmates to this address.”
Geographically, mmorsel targets North America (61% of visits), but has broad appeal in other countries where English is spoken. Europe accounts for 27% of visits, with the remainer split between Australia/New Zealand (5%), Asia (4%) and South America (3%).
LOTRO recently converted to a Free-to-Play model, attracting hundreds of thousands of new players to the game. mmorsel’s traffic has surged as a result:
- 420,000 pageviews (Sept, 2010)
- 75,000 unique visitors (Sept, 2010)
Advertising OptionsAdvertising on mmorsel is offered as non-rotating, static tenancy placements by the month or week in four zones that appear on all pages on lotro.mmorsel.com.
|Zone||Supported Ad Sizes||Placement||Inventory|
|Rectangle||180x150 or 234x60||Right column, above the scroll||1|
|Sky Scraper||160x600 or 120x600||Right column, below the scroll||1|
|Micro Bar||88x31||Left column, below the menu||5|
- Display ads may be static images or rich media
- No audio is allowed
- No expandable ads
- Rich media ads must be a reasonable size and limit looping (to minimize site performance issues)
- Flash ads are not supported
- Ad creative must match the landing page for the ad
- We reserve the right to reject any ads or destination sites not appropriate for our audience, including but not limited to game exploit ads (gold sellers, power leveling, etc.), adult-oriented ads (alcohol, tabacco, gambling, escort services, etc.) and home-based business ads.
Next StepsStill not sure about placing an ad? Or unclear about any ad guidelines? We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re interested in advertising, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you within one business day. The information we’ll need to price and approve your ad is:
- Ad creative and URL of destination landing page
- Dates you’d like the ad to run
- Any additional requirements you have for performance tracking